Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On our 13th Anniversary



How wonderful to have you in my life
All my feelings whirl about my heart
Perhaps I can't contain that I'm your wife
Perhaps I don't know how or where to start

You have me always, no matter what you do
A gift I give my gift joyously
Nothing means as much to me as you
Nothing else so fully makes me, me

If I had everything that God could grant
Very little there would bring me peace
Enwrapped in you is everything I want
Rapture, warmth, affection, sweet release

So strong my love. So happy, sure, and strong
A thousand thousand years would not seem long
Reason tells me everything must end
Yet you will always be my lover, husband and friend

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2008 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Roehrman said...

A Baker's Dozen! Congratulations! Love You!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home