Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My true friend



"A faithful friend is a strong defense: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure." Ecclesiastic's 6:14

Emily,
My true friend....
She is always there for me to talk to with love and openness.
She is a woman who walks in love and with grace.
She loves and honours her husband like a biblical role model.
She not only loves her children but finds great joy in their company.
I know that she is there with her whole heart when I call her and I don't feel like I'm a bother.
She is the most unselfish woman that I know!
She is creative and never idle. She is busy about her work as a godly wife and mommy.
She is an inspiration in every area of life!
Thank you for loving me and pushing me to be a better person!
Love, Tammy

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2008 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Roehrman said...

Thank You, Only a good friend is allowed to make you cry! I am so glad we are friends.Kinda funny how our paths crossed over the years before we were friends. Thank You Sis!

Love You!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home