Monday, May 19, 2008

My sister, my friend



A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James





I am not a person who trusts easily. I do not give compliments lightly or easily feel deep affection. I do not call someone a friend when I haven't seen that I can trust them. So,only with truest sincerity do I say that my sister Renee is a wonderful person. She is the kind of a friend that many people only wish for.
She is loving, genuine, sweet, giving and sincere. She is a wonderful wife and mommy and a constant blessing. I truly enjoy her company and the time we spend together!
Thank you for not only being my sister but my friend!
Love, Tammy

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2008 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Roehrman said...

I think those blue flowers match Renee some how. They just say Renee.

(either that or I am just a dork LOL)

 
At May 20, 2008 at 12:19 PM , Blogger salehimama said...

That's what I thought too! Her favorite color is blue,her personality color is blue and she looks great in blue!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home