Friday, June 6, 2008

Beautiful Art

I don't think I've ever told anyone how much I love art. I don't love everything called art but I deeply enjoy true beauty. Art touches me. I like to look at something that reminds me of a happy time or place or of somewhere that I would love to be. My favorite art is of children,families and nature. Here are a few of the prints that I enjoy. If I had an art gallery these would be some of the ones that I enjoyed the most!


























Generations


























Cherokee Mother wearing her baby


























Kiss Me Quick!











1 Comments:

At June 7, 2008 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Roehrman said...

Those are nice I found a few I want on my wall. You are good at finding nice pictures

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home