Friday, March 28, 2008


Today has been a productive day.
Eric, Cindy and kids staed all night last night ,so this morning we visited until 10.It was a great visit and I wish they didn't have to leave so soon!
Teymoor came home at 11:30 and I made some cheeseburgars for lunch.
Around 2:30 we decided to move our shed to a different spot in the yard. This would be no small task, as our shed is 8X10' and weighs around 500 lbs. I emptied the contents and we managed to move it about 1 foot before Teymoor had to go to town. He thought that we needed 4 guys to actually get it moved. ~SIGH~ I WANT TO GET IT DONE! O.K. I'm determined to move this thing and surprise him too.
Isaiah had used a big stick to lift it with leverage and I decided to go with that thought. With a 2X4 for leverage and siding under the front. I lifted, pushed, pulled and scooted the thing all the way to the new spot. It took me about 45 minutes but hey! It was so great to see the look on his face when he got home! That's what made it worth these sore hands and aching muscles! LOL I told Isaiah that the lesson of the day is that when there's a will there's a way! Either that or 2X4's really are good for everything.
Other than that, my days accomplishments were to do the dishes, cook supper, sweep and move the dogs area to a new spot.
I am looking foreward to tomorrow and seeing what else we can get done around here!

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2008 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Krystal Renae said...

What I would have done to see Uncle Teymoor's face when he saw the shed had been moved and found out that YOU had moved it!!! I'm sure it was priceless! Love you!

 
At March 29, 2008 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Roehrman said...

I can so totally see you do this! You are crazy sometimes! Just don't get any ideas and move your house!

Love You!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home